We are looking for a System Administrator Shared Services Infrastructure – Identity Manager to join our team in BUCHAREST.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks specialising in providing SMEs’ financial services.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world – in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania – enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Participates in the design of the focus solutions for Quipu and its customers
- Operates the focus solutions through performing software and configuration updates as prescribed by internal procedures and guidelines
- Ensures focus solutions performance through monitoring, analysis and tuning, troubleshooting issues and escalating to higher layers of support as prescribed by company procedures and guidelines
- Secures focus solutions according to the company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Participates in projects aimed at delivering improvements in the areas of the focus solutions both internally and for the company’s customers
- Functions as a high-level point of escalation in the Incident and Problem management processes
- Ensures accurate and consistent updates to the Configuration Management Database
- Assists the Change Management process in assessing the impact of the non-standard requests for change
- Assists the Release Management process during the release cycle, developing standardized configuration items
- Assists the Availability Management and IT Continuity Management by providing data for projected service availability analysis for the focus solutions
- Participates in the Capacity Management process with planning for future acquisitions and upgrades to equipment and software in the areas of the focus solutions
- Participates in developing and sustaining security awareness and user training programs
- Continuously documents network infrastructure and changes affecting it
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor degree in IT-related area or relevant experience (minimum 3, preferred 5 years) as a Microsoft Server Administrator
- Strong experience in designing, implementing, supporting and troubleshooting complex enterprise-level Microsoft environments with the ability to resolve issues or escalate in a concise manner
- MCP level certification in one of the areas of the focus solutions is considered a plus
- ITIL Foundations level certification
- Automation and scripting abilities preferably PowerShell
- Strong knowledge in designing, managing and operating the following Microsoft Technologies:
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Group Policy Object
- Identity Management
- Network Time Protocol
- Remote Desktop Services/ Remote App
- Domain Name Server
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Proxy Technologies
- Azure identity-related technologies
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Good working knowledge of English language
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with good public transport connection
- Travel possibilities
- 26 paid vacation days
- Medlife Business health subscription
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21035 at email@example.com, by 15.12.2021.