Our Reconciliation Service ensures that your clients’ card-based transactions are cleared and settled in accordance with Payment System rules. We support our banks by working with them across several file processing interfaces.
The service covers:
- Daily reconciliation of internal accounts
- Monitoring and early detection of inconsistency and mismatches
- Application of corrective measures
- Validation of the number and volume of transactions vs Payment System reporting
- In-house reporting
- Reconciliation between Payment Systems reports and in-house reporting
- Up-to-date follow up and communication
The service gives you a clear overview of the financial entries in your correspondent account with the Payment Systems, including those related to issuing and acquiring transactions and to the Payment System licence and costs.