Quipu Mobile Banking application includes a variety of features, which allow bank customers to perform a range of banking services anytime, from anywhere. There is no need for clients to physically go to the bank to request information about their banking situation or have bank employees register transactions on their behalf. More so, they can do this themselves, on the go, using just their mobile phones, always at hand.
The mobile banking application can be used either in English or in any of the local languages and is supported on iOS and Android platform. The application can be downloaded from Google Play Store or App Store. It is intuitive, easy to use, and it simplifies finances management.
The mobile banking (m-banking) application developed by Quipu is currently used by the ProCredit Banks, in line with the direct banking strategy, offering their clients easy and secure access to banking operations, and allowing them to make a wide range of financial transactions directly from their mobile, anywhere and anytime.
The application is still being actively developed by Quipu, updates are released periodically, and our team is constantly working to provide a better experience for all our bank customers, so they can benefit from convenient and improved services every day. Accompanied by the e-Banking application, m-Banking takes the whole banking experience to another level, enhanced with flexibility and transparency.
With Quipu mobile banking customers are able to:
- Get instant access and manage information on:
- Account(s) Balance
- Transaction History
- Term Deposit conditions
- Loan Status and other related details
- Administer own funds:
- Perform money transfers:
- Own transfers (between own accounts)
- Internal transfers (between clients of the same bank)
- National transfers (money transfers to clients of other local banks)
- Currency exchange operations (between own accounts)
- Open term deposits
- Perform money transfers:
- Manage cards limits and card status:
- Set card limits
- Block cards
- Unblock cards
- Get instant support from the bank:
- Call the bank
- Send email to the bank
- Skype chat with the bank
- Perform secure banking:
- Log-in in a secured way, using enhanced password features
- Logout automatically when session is inactive for a certain time
- Ask for second confirmation when funds are transferred to other accounts
Quipu mobile banking is secure
Quipu mobile banking application is safe and secure, protecting the customer account’s confidentiality and the integrity of all transactions. It offers superior security via e-Banking credential authentication, SSL encryption, device identification, and timeout and password requirements, put in place.
Communication with the mobile banking platform is done through HTTPS. In addition to this, the integration of KOBIL/KTMS (KOBIL Trusted Message Sign) provides a high-level of security without making the user experience more difficult. Customers can be assured that all these security measures guarantee the safety of their accounts.
What are the benefits of offering Quipu m-banking to your clients?
- Additional remote channel available, to support client acquisition and experience, with a simple and attractive user interface
- Flexibility to interact with different core banking systems.
- Flexibility to interact with different mobile platforms and vendors.
- Cost efficiency and optimization in the relationship with the client
- High security of a banking service that is also convenient and accessible
- Customer engagement enabling, determining increased transaction volumes
What are the benefits of using Quipu m-banking as a bank client?
- Instant access to banking services, anytime and anywhere
- Secured and stable solution banking available 24/7
- Convenient, secure and easy to use application
- Immediate access to block/unblock cards with a click, from anywhere
- Setting ‘Card limits’ without the need to make a phone call or visit a branch
- Performing payments to local suppliers and debtors from anywhere, without visiting the bank
- Opening ‘Term Deposit’ and managing accounts around-the-clock