Document Management System
Documentation management is an essential of the front-office operations supported by Quipu Core Banking.
Quipu Documentation Management System used in conjunction with Quipu Core Banking allows financial institutions to:
- capture paper-based information using scanners.
- upload existing electronic documents
- use a single electronic archive to store and organise scanned and uploaded documents
- use a standard set of attributes to ensure that documents are stored in the correct location and organised in a clear and logical manner
- implement QR barcodes to reduce misfiling and facilitate document tracking
- access documents and retrieve them from the electronic archive quickly and intuitively
- keep track of document histories, e.g. who scanned the document, who stored it and who modified its Attributes.