ATM Maintenance and Services
Quipu can support banks in maintaining their ATM networks, either on call or according to an agreed routine, to ensure permanent and proper functioning.
First-level ATM maintenance support consists of:
- clearing of paper jams (receipts, journals and statements)
- clearing card, envelope and currency jams
- remote management of ATMs and their components
- remote management of electric power supply and air-conditioning
- basic remedial maintenance
- basic preventive maintenance (monthly)
- checking and clearing of media transports
- general cleaning of ATM exteriors, CRT/LCD screens, fascia
The Quipu team can conduct routine checks on the appearance and physical security of all self-service areas and offsite standalone ATMs. This service includes regular checks for technical damage, and for skimming devices installed for the purpose of card fraud.