Any request posted on the Quipu HelpDesk shall fulfill the following minimum requirements:
Bug Fix Requests (BFR)
- Statement of expected behavior of the System – What should the system do?
- Full sequence of steps leading to the error, screenshots and relevant parameters to enable the reproduction of the same scenario (What does the system do in reality?) such as:
- user account and role
- client number
- account number
- Details of the complete operations environment such as:
- Operating system and terminal server version
- SQL server version
- Latest patches
- Latest changes in the configuration that may have triggered side effects
- Backup of the database
- Criteria for Acceptance describing the Tests that will be performed upon resolution in order to certify that the Bug has been fixed.