For our office in Frankfurt, Germany, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Trainee in Project Management (Part time) (Job-ID: 21002) to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Support Project Portfolio Solution & related Processes
• Design & development of new processes using MS Power Automate
• Support configuration and maintenance of ITSM platform
• Analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters
• Operational tasks
• Design metrics and reports.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in science or IT
• Minimum 1 years of professional experience in Information technology
• Knowledge about IT Service Industry (ITIL V3/V4 foundation certification)
• Basic knowledge with Microsoft office 365, Microsoft Power Automate, Power BI and Nintex for workflow
• Effective communication, team working skills, self-motivation, time management.
• Knowledge of ITSM platforms and related processes.
• Knowledge of Project Management Processes (PMI or Prince2)
• A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
• Challenging and varied work
• Flat management structure
• Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
• Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, at the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving applications is 30th March 2021. Please include the Job-ID in your application.