We are looking for a System Administrator Shared Services Infrastructure – Infrastructure Management to join our team in SKOPJE.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Operate focus solutions through performing software and configuration updates as prescribed by internal procedures and guidelines
- Ensure solutions performance through monitoring, analysis and tuning, troubleshooting issues and escalating to higher layers of support as prescribed by company procedures and guidelines
- Participate in projects aimed at delivering improvements in the areas of the focus solutions both internally and for the company’s customers
- Function as a high-level point of escalation in the Incident and Problem management processes
- Ensure accurate and consistent updates to the Configuration Management Database
- Assist the Change Management process in assessing the impact of the non-standard requests for change
- Assist the Release Management process during the release cycle, developing standardized configuration items
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related area or relevant experience (minimum 3, preferred 5 years) as a Microsoft Server Administrator
- Strong experience of designing, implementing, supporting and troubleshooting complex enterprise-level Microsoft environments with the ability to resolve issues or escalate in a concise manner
- ITIL Foundations level certification
- Automation and scripting abilities preferably PowerShell
- Strong knowledge in enterprise Infrastructure Services, especial with the following technologies: System Center Configuration Manager, File Sharing Services and storage technologies, Printing and Scanning Services, Endpoint Protection / Next Generation Antivirus, Mobile Device Management, Windows Server Update Services;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good working knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace close to Skopje City Park
- Travel possibilities
- 25 paid vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Free parking space
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22035 at email@example.com, by 31.08.2022.