For our office in Bucharest, Romania, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic System Administrator Shared Services Infrastructure – Client Management (Job-ID: – 21021) to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participates in the design of the focus solutions for Quipu and its customers.
- Operates the focus solutions through performing software and configuration updates as prescribed by internal procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures focus solutions performance through monitoring, analysis and tuning, troubleshooting issues and escalating to higher layers of support as prescribed by company procedures and guidelines.
- Secures focus solutions according to the company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Participates in projects aimed at delivering improvements in the areas of the focus solutions both internally and for the company’s customers.
- Functions as a high-level point of escalation in the Incident and Problem management processes.
- Ensures accurate and consistent updates to the Configuration Management Database.
- Assists the Change Management process in assessing the impact of the non-standard requests for change.
- Assists the Release Management process during the release cycle, developing standardized configuration items.
- Assists the Availability Management and IT Continuity Management by providing data for projected service availability analysis for the focus solutions.
- Participates in the Capacity Management process with planning for future acquisitions and upgrades to equipment and software in the areas of the focus solutions.
- Participates in developing and sustaining security awareness and user training programs.
- Continuously documents network infrastructure and changes affecting it.
- Bachelor Degree in IT related area or relevant experience (minimum 3, preferred 5 years) as a System Administrator
- Strong experience of designing, implementing, supporting and troubleshooting complex enterprise-level Microsoft environments with the ability to resolve issues or escalate in a concise manner
- MCP level certification in one of the areas of the focus solutions is considered a plus.
- ITIL Foundations level certification.
- Automation and scripting abilities preferably PowerShell
- Working knowledge of imaging, patch management, and endpoint protection technologies (ideally Crowdstrike and MS ATP) and processes.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Desktop operating systems methodologies (file system, registry, services, etc.), as well as system tools and remote desktop support.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, software packages and products.
- Working knowledge with SCCM and Microsoft Intune
- Basic knowledge of Citrix, VMWare, App-V and other virtualization platforms.
- Advanced level troubleshooting skills, including Tier 3 support and root cause analysis of the Desktop environment.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Server products.
- Working knowledge of networking technology and concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to gain, understand and apply information and data as it relates to Information Technology.
- Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and follow through on work.
- Multi-tasking and Time Management Skills; can adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment where deadlines are essential.
- Ability to maintain professional image and work environment.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Good working knowledge of English language
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, at the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving of applications is 24th May 2021. Please include the Job-ID and the city you apply for in your application.