We are looking for a System Administrator Shared Services Infrastructure to join our team in QUITO.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the design of focus solutions for Quipu and its customers
- Operate focus solutions through performing software and configuration updates as prescribed by internal procedures and guidelines
- Ensure focus solutions performance through monitoring, analysis and tuning, troubleshooting issues and escalating to higher layers of support as prescribed by company procedures and guidelines
- Secure focus solutions according to the company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Participate in projects aimed at delivering improvements in the areas of the focus solutions both internally and for the company’s customers
- Function as a high-level point of escalation in the Incident and Problem management processes
- Ensure accurate and consistent updates to the Configuration Management Database
- Assist the Change Management process in assessing the impact of the non-standard requests for change
- Assist the Release Management process during the release cycle, developing standardized configuration items
- Assist the Availability Management and IT Continuity Management by providing data for projected service availability analysis for the focus solutions
- Participate in the Capacity Management process with planning for future acquisitions and upgrades to equipment and software in the areas of the focus solutions
- Participate in developing and sustaining security awareness and user training programs
- Continuously document network infrastructure and changes affecting
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related area or relevant experience (minimum 3, preferred 5 years) as a Microsoft Server Administrator
- Strong experience in designing, implementing, supporting and troubleshooting complex enterprise-level Microsoft environments with the ability to resolve issues or escalate in a concise manner
- MCP level certification in one of the areas of the focus solutions is considered a plus
- ITIL Foundations level certification
- Automation and scripting abilities preferably PowerShell
- Strong knowledge in enterprise Infrastructure Services, especial with the following technologies:
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Server products.
- Working knowledge of networking technology and concepts.
- System Center Configuration Manager
- File-Sharing Services
- Printing and Scanning Services
- Endpoint Protection / Next-Generation Antivirus
- Mobile Device Management
- Windows Server Update Services
- Backup and Restore
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Good working knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified training
- Modern workspace
- English classes
- Travel possibilities
- 18 paid vacation days
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Bicycle leasing
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22020 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 06.06.2022.