We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in SKOPJE.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices worldwide, enabling us to address the needs of a global customer base promptly.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Work with the cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Participation in the process of planning the iterations for delivering new product features
- Controlling “Security gates” to ensure quality of the delivered product
- Check if “Definition of ready” is satisfied and accept “definition of done” criteria for the product attributes
- Analyze Business requirements and develop test scenarios to be used for ensuring the quality of the product
- Analyze Business requirements for completeness and the possibility to build test scenarios
- Document test scenarios and maintain a library of test scenarios
- Create and execute test plans for the planned iteration, document and prepare reports with testing results
- Detect and document software failures, so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Participate in the analysis for the incidents resolution
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- University Degree is preferable in a scientific field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Reliable way of working with attention to details
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Customer service orientation
- Understanding banking business
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace close to Skopje City Park
- Travel possibilities
- 25 paid vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Free parking space
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22039 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 16.10.2022.