We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our team in SKOPJE.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices worldwide, enabling us to address the needs of a global customer base promptly.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Work with the cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Agreeing with the business analysts, software QA assurance specialists and development team on verification protocols
- Designing automated software test procedures
- Automating regression tests on the basis of the provided test scenarios
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Continuous maintenance and improvement of the automated test procedures
- Troubleshooting automation software
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the development team to solve application faults
- Participate in the analysis for incidents resolution
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- University Degree is preferable in a scientific field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages, Python, C#, SQL
- Knowledge of the testing tools such as Selenium, Ranorex
- API testing tools, such as PostMan, SoapUI
- Responsible way of working with attention to details
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Customer service orientation
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace close to Skopje City Park
- Travel possibilities
- 25 paid vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Free parking space
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22038 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 16.10.2022.