For our office in Kiev, Ukraine, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Software Engineer E-Banking (Job-ID: 20005) to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Perform required changes, bug fixes and execute other developer’s tasks
• Collaborate with Back End developers and other teams
• Review, analyze requests and participate in preparing technical solutions
• Participate in solving incidents reported by software users and make changes according to the standards, suggest corrective actions
• Report on problems and work actively internally with users to understand their needs
• Communicate with customers
• Work experience with MS SQL
• Knowledge of С# and Net. Framework (WCF services)
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
• University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
• Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English
• Good analytical, communication and negotiation skills, pro-active attitude to learning new topics
• Available for short- and long-term business trips
• Flexible and reliable on the job
• A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
• Challenging and varied work
• Flat management structure
• Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
• Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, at the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving of applications is 30th November 2020. Please include the Job-ID in your application.