We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Design, develop and maintain software core functionalities within an Agile / Iterative-style development environment
- Work with the responsible managers to sequence / coordinate development activities
- Ensure that best practices for coding, architecture, and security are employed consistently
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Create technical documentation and manuals
- Monitor security events from relevant cloud services and conduct the required investigations
- Develop and maintain cloud security-related policies and procedures
- Analyse security best practices and trends and provide appropriate recommendations
- Coordinate investigation process of security incidents and problems
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on IT or equivalent education
- At least 2 to 3 years of professional experience in .NET development environment
- Profound knowledge of ASP.NET and .NET framework, C#, WCF, MVC, MS SQL server, Transact SQL, SSRS
- Good knowledge of modern software architectures, design and development methodology
- The ability to work both independently and in a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Experience in Microsoft CRM Dynamics customizations and development is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified training
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22011 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 05.06.2022.