We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team in SKOPJE.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Development, implementation and maintenance of software solutions in accordance with company standards and policies
- Take an active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Ensure the quality of the solutions developed by following standards and best practices
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Experience in MSSQL and T-SQL code
- Experience in .NET and C#
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Design patterns and understanding of object-oriented principles will be considered an advantage
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and time management skills
- Internal drive to learn, improve, succeed and share the knowledge
- Knowledge of banking business is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace close to Skopje City Park
- Travel possibilities
- 25 paid vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Free parking space
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22010 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 15.05.2022.