We are looking for a Senior Software Implementation Specialist to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks specialising in providing SMEs’ financial services.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world – in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania – enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the work of Service Delivery and Application Support Teams related to Upgrades and Updates for Banking Software Systems, Applications and Tools; including configuration of the system in test environments
- Support improvement definitions for the usability of tools related to Quality Assurance and Quality Assurance Automation
- Contribute to the overall improvement of the application flow and integration with other systems by analyzing system design, historical bugs, and performance issues and proposing changes to address them
- Participate in the incident management process focusing on: Application runtime environment, prerequisite components, application configurations and behaviour, and environment performance issues
- Engage and communicate with internal stakeholders both from the technical environment, 3rd party vendors, and security specialists to fulfil the goal of the job requirement
- Support the implementation projects, especially in preparing and documenting technical tests for different scenarios related to new or changed software applications
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Degree in computer science or electrical and electronic engineering or automation
- Experienced in Technical Project Management
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience (preferred 7 years or more)
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities
- Strong in analysis and communication
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21041 at email@example.com, by 05.12.2021.