We are looking for a Senior Application Support Engineer to join our team in BUCHAREST.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Second level support and maintenance of Line of Business banking applications that are essential to running a customer business
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Application Support team, work assignment and scheduling
- Arrangement of the application management and monitoring the applications throughout their life cycle
- Coordinate all activities of the release and deployment management process regardless of whether it is a project or a maintenance job. Schedule installation work to meet priorities and minimize disruption
- Follow guidelines to implement requests for change, avoiding service disruptions and adhering to service levels and information security requirements, apply change control procedures
- Coordinate and support the ongoing implementation projects
- Coordinate and analyze the technical tests of the new or changed software applications
- Providing technical direction and expertise in areas of request fulfilment and incident management in accordance to SLA
- Troubleshooting a complex transactional application system based on MS SQL
- Investigate, diagnose and solve application-related problems
- Contribute to business continuity, manage risks that could seriously impact IT services by reducing the risk from disaster events to an acceptable level and planning for the recovery of IT services
- Maintain knowledge database and ensure the structured documentation of processes, solution procedures, checklists
- Design, implement and maintain functional reports in Visual Studio, Reporting Services
- Communication with 3rd party vendors
- Consulting internal departments, end user support
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant IT experience, working with SQL database and SQL driven applications
- In-depth knowledge of application support as well as experience in scripting
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and Microsoft SQL Server tools
- Understanding of core banking applications and banking business processes
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Strong in analysis and communication
- Self-starter, well organized and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities
- Desire to learn and develop skills further
- Communicative, friendly, customer-oriented and a team player
- Responsible and reliable
- Willingness to mentor and coach other team-members
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with good public transport connection
- Travel possibilities
- 26 paid vacation days
- Medlife Business health subscription
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21014 at email@example.com, by 30.06.2022.