For our office in Frankfurt, Germany, we are looking for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic IT Risk Officer (m/f) Job-ID: 19006 to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct the information security risk assessment program and review the compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures;
- Organise implementation of security enhancements in the existing company setup;
- Perform security evaluation of risks in new projects/systems implementations and related major changes, define relevant security requirements;
- Analyse and verify implementation of best security practices in IT environments;
- Develop and maintain risk/security related policies and procedures;
- Analyse security best practices and trends and provide appropriate recommendations.
Requirements & attributes:
- University degree in one of the following areas: Information Technology, Information Security or Risk related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in IT and/or Risk related areas.
- Strong understanding of risk management and information security principles
- Knowledge of international and German risk related regulations.
- Fluent English language, both spoken and written
- German language skills are a strong advantage
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including your CV, a motivation letter and salary expectations via the following e-mail address:
The deadline for the submission of applications is 8 March, 2019. Please include the Job-ID in your application.