For our office in Frankfurt, Germany, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Project Management / Student Trainee – 20 hours/week (Job-ID: 19042) to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordination with diverse disciplines and geographically distributed teams for projects and follow-up
- Support SharePoint customization, design & development
- Support configuration processes and framework on tools (Gemini, MSP and SharePoint)
- Analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters
- Operational tasks mainly handling of requests
- Design metrics and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in science or IT
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in Information technology
- Knowledge about IT Service Industry (ITIL V3/V4 foundation certification)
- Familiar with Microsoft office 365, Microsoft PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow or Nintex for workflow
- Effective communication, team working sills, self-motivation, time management
- SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint Online working experience
- Working knowledge of any ticketing systems and related processes.
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, at the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving applications is 31st January 2020. Please include the Job-ID in your application.