We are looking for a Programmer Analyst to join our team in SAN SALVADOR.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world – in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania – enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify requirements by discussing with clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Provide analysis of the software requirements, workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
- Program software in coordination with the core software developers following standards and practices and using Frameworks and APIs
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Provide corrections and modifications in the source code of the software according to the support requests of the customers
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical and electronic engineering or automation
- knowledge of .NET framework, C#, WCF, WPF, WWF, MS SQL server, Transact SQL, SSIS, SSRS, TFS
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Hands-On Software Troubleshooting Experience
- Ability to analytical and critical thinking
- Good communication and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace
- Business cell phone provided by the company
- English classes
- Travel possibilities
- 20 paid vacation days
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22016 at email@example.com, by 31.10.2022.