We are looking for a Programmer Analyst to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify requirements by discussing with clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Provide analysis of the software requirements, workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
- Program software in coordination with the core software developers following standards and practices and using Frameworks and APIs
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and codes
- Provide support and training during implementation for the end-users of solutions
- Resolve and provide assistance in case of production incidents
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant background
- Knowledge of .NET framework, C#, WPF, XAML markup language, Transact SQL
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Hands-On Software Troubleshooting Experience
- Fluency in the English language (spoken and written)
- Ability to analytical and critical thinking
- Knowledge and understanding of the banking business is an advantage
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22021 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 06.06.2022.