We are looking for a Platform System Engineer to join our team in PRISHTINA.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices on 3 continents – Eastern Europe, Africa and Latin America, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Designs, installs, configures, optimizes, and administers virtualization platform based on Hyper-V technologies and associated management infrastructure (based on System Centre suite)
- Analyses metrics to identify optimization opportunities and utilization/capacity trends
- Operates the virtualization platform by performing software and configuration updates as prescribed by internal procedures and guidelines
- Continuously documents the virtualization infrastructure and changes affecting it.
- Administers the storage infrastructure
- Administers the backup solution based on Veeam
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- In-depth knowledge of Windows server operating system, especially of server administration and monitoring.
- Profound knowledge of virtualization technology – (preferably based on Microsoft Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager)
- Experience with enterprise storage (HP 3PAR is an advantage) and backup solutions
- ITIL Foundation (preferably)
- Working knowledge of English language
- The candidate is expected to have a solid moral compass, a high level of ownership and desire to work in a high tempo working environment, as well as provide innovative solution
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace close to city centre
- Travel possibilities
- Private health insurance
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22040 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 19.10.2022.