We are looking for a Network Administrator to join our team in BUCHAREST.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world – in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania – enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Support, maintain and improve local and wide area networks, routing protocols, site to site VPN links, leased lines, etc. based on Cisco technologies
- Providing operational support, incident resolution, proactively notification of network issues
- Maintaining and supporting security systems and solutions including Next-Generation Firewalls, IDS/IPS, routers, switches, access points Cisco AAA, RADIUS, TACACS+, etc
- Actively monitoring network stability, bandwidth and performance
- Creating and updating documentation, as it relates to network and system configuration, mapping, and processes
- Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, network management software and tools (such as packet captures) to troubleshoot and isolate problems, as well as identify optimization opportunities and utilization/capacity trends
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Strong technical skills in network administration; (CCNP – considered an advantage or active CCNA) – previous work in an international company preferable
- Experience with TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.)
- Knowledge of network services (HSRP, SNMP, RADIUS, TACACS, etc), dynamic routing (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), L2 technologies such as Trunking, VLANs, STP, EtherChannel, etc and security-related technologies such as IPSEC, IPS, VPN
- ITIL Foundation (preferably)
- Working knowledge of English language
- Candidate is expected to have a solid moral compass, a high level of ownership and desire to work in a high tempo working environment, as well as provide innovative solutions
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with good public transport connection
- Travel possibilities
- 26 paid vacation days
- Medlife Business health subscription
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21040 at email@example.com, by 21.11.2021.