We are looking for a .NET Software Developer to join our team in SKOPJE.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing financial software following established standards and best practices by using .NET technology in Azure environment
- Analyzing and understanding a whole solution, with the interfaces and dependencies between the technical components
- Designing a technical solution based on business requirements defined by our customers
- Implementation of software solutions in accordance with company standards and policies
- Continuous improvement of technical and business/financial knowledge
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Science
- .NET development experience with C# ((WCF and WPF is a plus)
- Experience with automated tests and continuous integration
- Demonstrate complex problem solving, critical thinking, and decision-making
- Ability to design and document complete solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to ambiguity
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Azure and development of enterprise-level N-tier solutions is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of banking business is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace close to Skopje City Park
- Travel possibilities
- 25 paid vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Free parking space
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22024 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 20.06.2022.