For our office in Moscow, Russia, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic .NET Developer (Job-ID: 17007) to join our international team at the earliest possible date. The .NET Developer will work on the development and implementation of the remote banking solution.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as a high-performing developer and subject matter expert on .NET applications and software
- Developing comprehensive technical solutions for banks and financial institutions in a team environment
- Analyzing and understanding a whole solution, with the interfaces and dependencies between the technical components
- Code refactoring and review
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Science
- .NET development experience with C#
- Experience with automated test and continuous integration
- Demonstrate complex problem solving, critical thinking, and decision-making
- Ability to design and document complete solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to ambiguity
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience with SQL Server is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of banking business is a plus
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
You can expect a wide variety of interesting responsibilities, with in-depth on-the-job training and additional opportunities for further professional development.
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, in English, at the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving of applications is 31 July 2018. Please include the Job-ID in your application.