We are looking for a Junior SQL Specialist to join our team in SAN SALVADOR.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Review of requirements and preparation of test scenarios
- Conducting software usability test
- Preparation of reports on all aspects related to the software test carried out and report to the team
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of bank process
- Knowledge of Figma (optional)
- Analysis capacity
- Empathetic team player with a proactive, reliable and detail-oriented way of working
- Good level of English, spoken and written
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace
- Business cell phone provided by the company
- English classes
- Travel possibilities
- 20 paid vacation days
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22032 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 15.09.2022.