We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks specialising in providing SMEs’ financial services.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world – in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania – enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop features for the automation of quality assurance to support Software Implementation Specialists
- Increase the Test coverage of the existing Test suite (update, maintain and document)
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing, and suggest improvements on features and processes
- Make revisions of the source code of quality assurance tools, developed, or configured by other developers, programmers, and software engineers
- Actively monitoring and evaluating stability and performance of quality assurance applications and tool
- Support automation for configuration of the system in test, staging, and production environments
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Degree in computer science or electrical and electronic engineering or automation
- Preferably 2 years or more of development experience
- Experience and willingness to work in and with international teams
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written
- Dedicated, flexible, responsible, and creative team player
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21042 at email@example.com, by 05.12.2021.