We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organization, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Support to Project Management Office (PMO) related activities such as providing project guidance, training, promoting to use project methodology / principles, also design operational policies, themes, and processes
- Configure and maintain of ITSM tool (ServiceDeskPlus), Project Management Platform (Gemini) and Reporting (Analytics, BI) Applications
- Design / Development & Support of business solutions using MS Power Platform / Nintex, o365 based technologies & SharePoint
- Support daily operational activities & coordination/follow-up with geographically distributed stakeholders
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in science or IT
- Minimum 2 + years of professional experience in project management related to processes or IT Operations
- Working experience on MS Power Platform products
- ITIL v3/v4 foundation certification is desired
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFE®) & Project Management certification (PMI -PMP® or CAPM® or ACP@)
- Understanding of ITSM and project management tools, processes and with an eye on how to make things better, adopt new changes & build new methodologies
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22004 at email@example.com, by 30.05.2022