We are looking for a HR RECRUITER to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to address the needs of a global customer base promptly.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing new recruiting strategies as well as identifying recruitment trends in the market
- Organization and further development of the recruiting area in cooperation with the respective departments
- Supporting the recruiting process from the advertisement to the final hiring
- Preparation, analysis and documentation of recruiting channels and processes data management
- Preparation of reports with all relevant recruiting KPIs and deriving optimization potentials
- Creation of dashboards and data analyses with Power BI
- Contribute to a digital employer branding strategy in collaboration with the respective departments and support in further HR projects
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- You have a positive attitude, you are empathetic, reliable and responsible in dealing with personal and applicant data
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Your way of working is structured and process-oriented
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, ideally with a focus on personnel management, or a comparable qualification
- You have already gained 2 – 3 years of professional experience in HR and recruiting, ideally in the IT area
- You have an affinity for numbers, analytics and technically supported workflows and you are experienced with MS Office tools and Power BI
- You are fluent in English and German, written and spoken. Further foreign languages are an advantage
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with excellent public transport connection
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22044 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 17.10.2022.