We are looking for a Global Service Desk Support Technician to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfill their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing and fulfillment of service requests
- Ensuring the availability and performance of IT systems
- Planning, installation, configuration, and testing of new IT systems
- Installation, setup, configuration, and operational support of workstations and VoIP telephony services for colleagues and clients, introducing them to relevant systems and services
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of both hardware and application issues by phone, via remote access or on-site
- First and second-level customer support and cooperation with external service providers
- Ticket management and escalation to / collaboration with third-level support
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Open and friendly personality with an ability to interact with people on different hierarchal and technical levels
- Well-organised person who can multitask, work independently or as part of a team, and has the ability to prioritise work under pressure
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written (German language skills are a strong advantage)
- Experience working within Active Directory, MS Exchange, and within a Cisco network environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and working with a ticket management solution is preferable
- Experience working with and supporting an Office 365 environment
- A degree in an IT-related field is preferable
- Class B driving license is an advantage
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic, and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging, and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22042 at email@example.com, by 17.10.2022.