For our office in Prishtina, Kosovo, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Cybersecurity Officer (Job-ID: 21003) to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Provide analysis, monitoring and trending of security events and logs from a large number of heterogeneous security devices;
• Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident;
• Develop and maintain security-related policies, procedures and playbooks for Incident Response and Security Operations;
• Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
• Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities;
• Design, implement and maintain use-cases for the SIEM solution;
• Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends;
• Analyze and verify the implementation of best security practices and regularly check for security compliance and recommendation in the IT Infrastructure;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Risk Management or another related field
• At least 3 years IT related experience as a Security/System/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge
• Strong knowledge of security-related technologies such as AV, Proxy, IDS, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), vulnerability scanners and anomaly detection tools
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating system and Active Directory
• Understanding with security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web application servers, including knowledge of remediation procedures
• Fluent English language, both spoken and written.
• Knowledge of various security methodologies, processes, IT/IS industry standards and best practices
• Knowledge of network technologies.
• Experience with PCI standards; bank IT; cloud technologies; project management and IT Risk Management are an advantage
• Knowledge of advanced threat management;
• Acquired certificates of core competence
• A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
• Challenging and varied work
• Flat management structure
• Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
• Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, at the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving applications is 31st May 2021. Please include the Job-ID in your application.