We are looking for a CRM Dynamics Specialist to join our team in KYIV.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to address the needs of a global customer base promptly.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Communicates with customers their priorities for tasks and projects related to CRM in the upcoming periods
- Identifies requirements by discussing with clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Promotes the best solution based on the knowledge of the existing software and with the support of the core developers
- Provides corrections and modifications in the source code of the software according to the support requests of the customers
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Provides training to the end users
- Assists in installing MS CRM solutions on sites of customers
- Provides advisory services on the usage and parameterization of MS CRM
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Understanding of business requirements in accordance with technical functionalities
- Ability to analyze and interpret business needs
- CRM Administration experience or Windows Server Administration experience is a strong advantage
- Relational database concepts understanding
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and SSRS experience in reports creation
- Knowledge of ASP.NET and .NET framework, C#, WCF, and MVC is a strong advantage
- Problem resolution orientation and troubleshooting experience
- Adaptation to new changing business concepts
What we offer:
- Modern and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22043 at email@example.com, by 23.09.2022.