We are looking for a Compliance Officer to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world – in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania – enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Promoting a quality oriented and continuous improvement culture throughout the organization
- Preparing and maintaining the policies & documentation to support the Certifications & compliance for the standards & frameworks adopted by the company
- Design, review and evaluation of organizational processes
- Setting compliance objectives and support that targets are achieved
- Supporting the design of new and existing processes in accordance with the requirements of the standards, frameworks & regulatory compliance adopted by the company
- Support in setting up and maintaining the process control framework and specific controls.
- Creating reports on gaps identified during internal audits and reviews along with their corrective and preventive actions
- Supporting External Audit Engagements and ensure the gaps identified during the Audits are remediated in time
- Defining quality procedures in collaboration with operating staff
- Providing Process Trainings to operational staff
- Analysing process performance data and benchmarking against defined parameters
- Establish and maintain documentation procedures
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business Management or related field
- Experience in managing and working with geographically distributed and remote team members
- Experience in the IT Service Industry and possessing good understanding of ITSM Processes and international Quality Standards
- Understanding current trends in Enterprise IT
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of ISO 20000 & 9001 standards, ITIL as well as familiarity with other organizational frameworks such as SAFe, Scrum, DevOps, Agile, etc
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 22034 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 31.08.2022.