We are looking for a Cloud Security Officer to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks specialising in providing SMEs’ financial services.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Review the current cloud security measures, recommend enhancements, identify areas of weakness, and respond promptly to possible security breaches
- Collaborate with Engineering and Software Development teams to incorporate strong security controls, apply security best practices in development life cycle, and mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Develop and drive the implementation of a security architecture that supports the company’s goals and deliverables, through strategy, design and requirements
- Building and operating automated security operations
- Perform security evaluation of cloud setup in new projects, assess major changes in cloud infrastructure and define relevant security requirements
- Monitor security events from relevant cloud services and conduct the required investigations
- Develop and maintain cloud security-related policies and procedures
- Analyse security best practices and trends and provide appropriate recommendations
- Coordinate investigation process of security incidents and problems
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- University degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Information Technology or related field
- Strong understanding of IT security principles in certain security domains
- Knowledge of industry trends in security and cloud technologies
- Professional experience in the information security and technology field
- Ability to partner and collaborate with both technical teams and business users
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21039 at email@example.com, by 30.06.2022.