We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team in KYIV.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide installation and configuration of operations and maintenance of systems, as well as related infrastructure for assigned development commitments
- Work with developers, designers, and architects to ensure configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Implementing architecture for continuous integration and deployment, and monitoring
- Using scripting or basic programming skills to solve problems
- Collaborate with geographically dispersed team to build cutting-edge, resilient, secure and compliant virtual infrastructure services in public and private cloud
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Proven expertise and hands-on experience with public cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Experience deploying and configuring Azure DevOps
- Open and friendly personality with an ability to interact with people on different hierarchal and technical levels
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
- A degree in an IT-related field is preferable
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern and attractive workspace
- Travel possibilities
- Private health insurance
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21031 at email@example.com, by 31.08.2022.