For our office in Kyiv, Ukraine, we are looking for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Azure DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) Job-ID: 21031 to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide installation and configuration of operations and maintenance of systems, as well as related infrastructure for assigned development commitments
- Work with developers, designers, and architects to ensure configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Implementing architecture for continuous integration and deployment, and monitoring
- Using scripting or basic programming skills to solve problems
- Collaborate with geographically dispersed team to build cutting-edge, resilient, secure, and compliant virtual infrastructure services in a public and private cloud.
Requirements & attributes:
- Proven expertise and hands-on experience with public cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Experience deploying and configuring Azure DevOps
- Open and friendly personality with an ability to interact with people on different hierarchal and technical levels
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
- A degree in an IT-related field is preferable
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
You can expect a wide variety of interesting responsibilities, with in-depth on-the-job training and additional opportunities for further professional development.
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, in English, at the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving applications is 31st October 2021. Please include the Job-ID in your application.