We are looking for an Application Support Engineer – E-Banking and Mobile Banking Support to join our team in KYIV.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Second level support and maintenance of Line of Business banking applications that are essential to running a customer business, in particular E-Banking services
- Carry out maintenance of the applications throughout their life cycle, core banking system configuration, parameterization
- Local developments that are available without vendor involvement – development of reports by means of MS SQL Reporting Service, development of stored procedures and triggers for MS SQL Server
- Deploying the software releases as well as coordinating other related activities of the release management process, regardless of whether it is a project or a maintenance job
- Follow guidelines to implement requests for change, avoid service disruptions and adhere to service levels and information security requirements, apply change control procedures
- Support the ongoing implementation projects
- Technical testing of the new or changed software applications
- Performing fulfilment of the service requests as well as coordinating incidents across several specialist teams in accordance with SLA
- Troubleshooting a complex transactional application system based on MS SQL Investigate incidents to establish the root cause, and resolve or escalate
- Contribute to business continuity, manage risks that could seriously impact IT services by reducing the risk from disaster events to an acceptable level and planning for the recovery of IT services
- Maintain knowledge database and ensure the structured documentation of processes, solution procedures, checklists
- Monitors production system notifications and acts accordantly to investigate, diagnose and solve application-related problems
- Consulting internal departments, end-user support
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of relevant IT experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and Microsoft SQL Server tools
- Work experience with MS SQL and Windows Server
- Work experience with MS IIS, Tomcat, Apache
- Experience in reading and understanding of source code
- Experience in query and store procedures optimization (SQL) is preferable
- Understanding of Core Banking Applications and banking business processes
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Self-starter, well organized and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities
- Enjoying teamwork in (inter) national team with the aim of continuous development
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and working with a ticket management solution is preferable
- Desire to learn and develop skills further
- Responsible and reliable
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern and attractive workspace
- Travel possibilities
- Private health insurance
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21016 at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 30.06.2022.