We are looking for an Application Specialist – Trainee to join our team in FRANKFURT.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world, enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organization, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Support and monitor of operational Banking Software Systems
- Participate in the release management process, focusing on Application Level configurations
- Provide technical advice and support to the users
- Execute standard and minor changes based on Service Requests
- Engage and communicate with internal stakeholders both from the technical and business environment to fulfil the goal of the job requirements
- Prepare documentation and support the other knowledge management related processes in the organization
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- University Degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Engineering or Business IT studies would be a plus)
- Understanding of banking business processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, use a programming language (such as T-SQL) to access and query data
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, German is an advantage
- Self-starter, well organized and motivated to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Driven by a deep desire to learn and develop skills further
What we offer:
- Excellent team-oriented, dynamic, and international working environment
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
- Modern workspace with very good public transport connection
- Inhouse German classes
- Travel possibilities
- 30 paid vacation days
- Job Rad and Job Ticket
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21044 at email@example.com, by 30.04.2022.